View Profile BrokenDeck

All 215 Audio Reviews

108 w/ Responses

Although I don't understand a lick of French, I did notice your vast improvement in production quality and vocal ability since the last time I listened to one of your tracks. Way to go!

Troisnyx responds:

Oooh thank you! 💖 Hopefully onward and upward from here.

Good tune, and good mastering too. I had a look at the waveform and this never goes close to clipping, which is so rare these days. Keep up the awesome work!

SuperBastard responds:

Thanks man! There were a couple parts that came close and I ended up having to render it a few times to get the levels right.

This is a good creative getback IMHO. Some people are never this creative.

TheBetterAudioPortal responds:

and ur gay

I lvoe it when I hear choral work on Newgrounds. There's so little of it on the audio portal, I wish there was more.

sorohanro responds:

Then, what can I say... more to come :D

This reminds me of the Dune soundtrack composed by Toto. I suggest you look it up, even though it's fairly old, it's a classic!

MangosteenMan responds:

Yeah! A classic indeed!

This brings to mind a turkey rave. a ton of turkeys partying hard and a turkey DJ ....

This really isn't very good at all. I'm afraid I will have to give you zero unstars. Some basic knowledge of how music works would do you wonders. This is such a random array of mouse click dots that it grates the ears.

Woot! Congratulations to everyone who came out!

Dis is da bomb! Seeeeeeck! Should sell this beat mang :D

The intro really reminds me of the Dragonage menu theme.

Jessismith responds: